From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- This article is about the charmable animal. For the collector during Farewell to Gaile, see Raven (collector). For the Norn rank form, see Raven Blessing.
|Affiliation||Charr Homelands wildlife|
|Campaigns||Eye of the North |
Bonus Mission Pack
In Sacnoth Valley from Dalada Uplands
Inaccessible location in Sacnoth Valley
Ravens are one of the charmable animals available in Guild Wars Eye of the North. They are only found in Sacnoth Valley and during the Flight North; however, they cannot be charmed during the latter because the player is playing as Gwen.
- Eye of the North
- There are two Ravens in Sacnoth Valley (see maps):
- One spawns along the southern edge, including the location shown in the 1st map.
- If you don't want to fight through mobs to get to the first raven, the other is on the inaccessible plateau of a hill close to the portal from Dalada Uplands (2nd map). If you are patient (and find a good spot), the bird will wander within range of Charm Animal; once cast, you will still be able to charm the raven even if it moves farther away.
- Hearty, Playful, Elder, Aggressive, and Unevolved Ravens deal piercing damage, while Dire Ravens deal slashing damage.
- Unlocking cost: 1 plus 100 or 1,000 Balthazar Faction (Common, Tyria)
|Animal Companions and Beast Mastery (edit)|
|List of Pets • Gallery of Pets • Pet Tamers • Pet Menagerie (pet leveling) • Pet Unlock Pack|
|Eye of the North|