From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- This article is about the form. For the disguise, see Gwen (Costume Brawl disguise).
- Concise description
You are Gwen. Your Health, Energy, and statistics have been adjusted accordingly.
|Flee||Throw Rock||Hide||Feign Death||Distortion (Gwen)||Illusion of Haste||Shared Burden (Gwen)||Sum of All Fears (Gwen)|
- You will be in this form during The Flight North.
- This form provides 4 pips of Energy regeneration.
- If you try to equip anything after you have started the mission timer, you will die upon entry.
- You will learn an Illusion Magic skill from each Research Journal you interact with, filling the initially four empty slots in your skill bar.
- 300 health and 12 Illusion Magic roughly emulates a level 11 character (assuming headgear and minor rune providing +1 Illusion Magic each).