Agent of the Mad King
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Concise description
Disguise. You are an Agent of the Mad King.
|Sugar Rush (Agent of the Mad King)||Sticky Ground||Sugar Shock||The Mad King's Influence||Blank||Blank||Blank||Blank|
- This disguise is active during the Something Wicked This Way Comes and Don't Fear the Reapers Halloween quests that were introduced in Halloween 2009.
- All attribute ranks are set to zero.
- Armor, consumables, Death Penalty, and weapons cannot increase nor decrease maximum health nor energy.
- Consumables can be used to provide a speed boost, which can help.
- Zealous weapon upgrades will not decrease energy regeneration; however, they will provide energy when hitting foes.
- All characters have the same armor rating regardless of the basic armor they have equipped. Shields and their inscriptions cannot increase your armor rating; however, weapons with Defensive, of Defense, and/or of Warding do increase your armor rating. Consider equipping a Defensive staff of Defense or Warding.
- If you use a tonic that can be used when not in an outpost nor town (e.g. Transmogrifier Tonic), this disguise is removed from your effects monitor and replaced with the tonic disguise. All this disguise's effects (e.g. health, energy, energy regeneration, and attribute ranks being set to a fixed amount) stop affecting you, except you continue to retain its skill bar.