From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Basic armor is an armor function that provides extra energy, energy recovery, health or armor depending on profession. Basic armor does not include stats gained from insignia, runes, or attributes from headgear.
All armor is available as basic armor and every armor set has basic armor stats as a base (as well as any added armor bonuses where applicable).
|Warrior||Inherent||25...80||Armor +20 (vs. physical damage)|
|Ranger||Inherent||10...70||n/a||Energy +5||n/a||Energy recovery +1||n/a|
|Armor +30 (vs. elemental damage)|
|Monk||Inherent||5...60||n/a||Energy +5||Energy +5||Energy recovery +1||Energy recovery +1|
|Assassin||Inherent||10...70||n/a||Energy +5||n/a||Energy recovery +1||Energy recovery +1|
|Ritualist||Inherent||5...60||n/a||Energy +5||Energy +5||Energy recovery +1||Energy recovery +1|
|Dervish||Inherent||10...70||n/a||Health +25||Energy +5||Energy recovery +1||Energy recovery +1|
|Paragon||Inherent||20...80||n/a||Energy +5||Energy +5||n/a||n/a|
- Basic armor bonuses are inherent to the armor and thus cannot be salvaged or replaced.
- Armor comes with the basic armor bonus and an empty insignia slot that the user can add any Insignia to.
- Headgear comes with the basic armor bonus and an empty slot for an Insignia. Most headgear also includes an inherent +1 attribute bonus.
- Chainmail Helm for warriors does not come with the Armor +20 (vs. physical damage) bonus.
- Recruit's starter armor for warriors comes with an Armor +10 (vs. physical damage) bonus instead of Armor +20 (vs. physical damage).
- Istani starter armor for warriors comes with an Armor +10 (vs. physical damage) bonus instead of Armor +20 (vs. physical damage).