Turai Ossa (disguise)
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- This article is about the Bonus Mission form. For the Costume Brawl disguise, see Turai Ossa (Costume Brawl disguise).
- Concise description
You are Turai Ossa. Your Health, Energy, skills and attributes have been adjusted accordingly.
|"For Elona!"||Dragon Slash (Turai Ossa)||Whirlwind Attack (Turai Ossa)||Distracting Blow (Turai Ossa)||"For Great Justice!" (Turai Ossa)||Endure Pain (Turai Ossa)||Healing Signet (Turai Ossa)||Giant Stomp (Turai Ossa)|
- You will be in this form during The Battle of Jahai.
- This form provides 2 pips of Energy regeneration.
- You have 84 armor against elemental damage in this form, including Turai's Shield.
- Attributes cannot be increased in this form by using consumables as the inventory will not be available in the respective mission. Adding a "Master of My Domain" to Turai's Shield and a sword pommel of Swordsmanship to Turai's Sword before entering the mission may increase the attribute rank of Healing Signet and Dragon Slash respectively in the mission.
- Excluding "For Elona!" and Giant's Stomp, all of the skills are obtainable warrior skills. However, none of the skills in this form are treated as actual warrior skills. Instead, they are considered common profession skills (including Whirlwind Attack).
- Similarly, despite being available from campaigns, the Dragon Slash and Whirlwind Attack skills in this form are considered Bonus Mission Pack skills rather than Factions and Nightfall skills respectively. Yet the remaining "warrior" skills are considered core skills.
- Your character says "I am Turai Ossa!" when pinging this effect into team chat.