From Guild Wars Wiki
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
|Exit(s)|| Doomlore Shrine|
- Corpse of Brave Brent Poltroon
- Roan Fierceheart
- Seer Fiercereign
- Sergeant Weststar
Charr and associates
- 20 (20) Seer Fiercereign (after What Must Be Done)
- 20 (20) Devourer Catapult (after What Must Be Done)
- 20 (20) Roan Fierceheart (after What Must Be Done)
- 28 (30) Armored Saurus (after What Must Be Done)
- 20 (20) Sergeant Weststar (after Falling Out)
- 7 (20) Flaming Scepter Mage (before completing Forgotten Relics)
- 10 (20) Ascalonian Refugee (provides Vanguard Patrol)
- 20 (20) Ebon Vanguard Scout (provides Vanguard Patrol)
- 20 (20) Heather Meyre (collector for 5 Mantid Ungula)
- 20 (20) Traybor Edwards (collector for 5 Skale Fang)
- 20 (26) Charr Axemaster
- 20 (26) Charr Blademaster
- 20 (26) Charr Bladestorm
- 20 (26) Charr Seeker
- 20 (26) Charr Prophet
- 20 (26) Charr Mender
- 20 (26) Charr Hexreaper
- 20 (26) Charr Dominator
- 20 (26) Charr Flameshielder
- 20 (26) Charr Wardkeeper
- 8 (23) Stone Fury
- Beware of Molotov Rocktail, even in normal mode as it has double the usual aggro range and Devourer Siege can cause party wipe.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests require defeating around 290 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 274 to 308.
- As you approach the wide open space in the center, keep an eye out for the approaching Molotov. Spread out and activate defenses before engaging.
- There are two hidden Rockshot Devourers at Molotov's spawn location.
- There are several Charr groups that consist of only Charr Seekers. Spread out before engaging as they can easily kill bunched up heroes and henchmen.
- As with any area in the Charr Homelands, if at least two player characters are in the party, several Siege Devourer can be mounted which can make vanquishing much easier.
|Explorable areas in the Charr Homelands|
|Dalada Uplands • Grothmar Wardowns • Polymock Crossing • Sacnoth Valley|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Landmarks|