|Campaign||Eye of the North|
Dalada Uplands is an area in the Charr Homelands in Eye of the North. Mantids live in the forests, but Charr exist just about everywhere else in the zone. The Charr base, Doomlore Shrine is found in the northwest corner of the zone. A Siege Devourer lies in the northern reaches of the plains, just south of Doomlore, but beware of the powerful Molotov Rocktail nearby.
- Corpse of Brave Brent Poltroon
- Roan Fierceheart
- Seer Fiercereign
- Sergeant Weststar
Charr and associates
- 20 (20) Seer Fiercereign (after What Must Be Done)
- 20 (20) Devourer Catapult (after What Must Be Done)
- 20 (20) Roan Fierceheart (after What Must Be Done)
- 28 (30) Armored Saurus (after What Must Be Done)
- 20 (20) Sergeant Weststar (after Falling Out)
- 7 (20) Flaming Scepter Mage (before completing Forgotten Relics)
- 10 (20) Ascalonian Refugee (provides Vanguard Patrol)
- 20 (20) Ebon Vanguard Scout (provides Vanguard Patrol)
- 20 (20) Heather Meyre (collector for 5 Mantid Ungula)
- 20 (20) Traybor Edwards (collector for 5 Skale Fang)
- 20 (26) Charr Axemaster
- 20 (26) Charr Blademaster
- 20 (26) Charr Bladestorm
- 20 (26) Charr Seeker
- 20 (26) Charr Prophet
- 20 (26) Charr Mender
- 20 (26) Charr Hexreaper
- 20 (26) Charr Dominator
- 20 (26) Charr Flameshielder
- 20 (26) Charr Wardkeeper
- 8 (23) Stone Fury
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Dalada Forest.|
- Note that there are about 15 stone fury in a cave along the eastern flank.
- Beware of Molotov Rocktail, even in normal mode as it has double the usual aggro range and Devourer Siege can cause party wipe.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests require defeating around 292 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 278 to 306 foes.
- As you approach the wide open space in the center, keep an eye out for the approaching Molotov. Spread out and activate defenses before engaging.
- There are two hidden Rockshot Devourers at Molotov's spawn location.
- There are several Charr groups that consist of only Charr Seekers. Spread out before engaging as they can easily kill bunched up heroes and henchmen.
- As with any area in the Charr Homelands, if at least two player characters are in the party, several Siege Devourer can be mounted which can make vanquishing much easier.
|Explorable areas in the Charr Homelands|
|Dalada Uplands • Grothmar Wardowns • Polymock Crossing • Sacnoth Valley|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Landmarks|