From Guild Wars Wiki
|Campaign(s)||Eye of the North|
|Reputation||Ebon Vanguard rank|
|NPC(s)|| Ascalonian Refugee |
Ebon Vanguard Scout
- Vanguard Patrol Rank 2
- Blessing. You earn an additional +2 reputation points per kill.
- Vanguard Patrol Rank 3
- Blessing. You earn an additional +3 reputation points per kill.
- Vanguard Patrol Rank 4
- Blessing. You earn an additional +4 reputation points per kill.
- Boss Bounty
- Blessing. For 5 minutes, you earn +200 reputation points for the each boss you kill.
- Hunt Rampage
- Blessing. You earn double reputation points for each kill. This bonus ends if your party fails to kill an enemy for 45 seconds.
- Hunt Point Bonus
- Blessing. For 60 seconds, you earn +4, +6, +10 reputation points per kill.
- Time Attack
- Blessing. If your party gets 10 kills in the next 60 seconds, you earn +200 reputation points.
- Vanguard Commendation
- Blessing. For 60 seconds, you have +4 Health regeneration.
- You gain 10-100 Vanguard reputation points.
- Hunt Rank Up
- Your hunt rank increases.
|Boss Bounty||Hunt Rampage||Point Bonus||Time Attack||Commendation|
|Kills||Reputation||Rank increase cap|
- This is a Bounty-like blessing.
- If a player is dead when a blessing is bestowed, they will not receive the blessing.
- Boss Bounty is lost on death.
- Hunt Rampage and Hunt Point Bonus stack. You get +20 points instead of only +10.
- Getting rank 2 triples your reputation gain per kill in NM and doubles it in HM.
- You also automatically get a point bonus when killing bosses. The boss bonus is dependent on your total number of kills and is shown as follows:
|Total number of kills1||Bonus per boss|
|Normal Mode||Hard Mode|
|0-49||50 points||75 points|
|50-99||100 points||150 points|
|100-149||150 points||225 points|
|150-199||200 points||300 points|
|200-249||250 points||375 points|
|250+||300 points||450 points|
- Including the boss.