Norn Hunting Party
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Norn Hunting Party|
|Campaign(s)||Eye of the North|
You must defeat each individual Norn once before they will give you the blessing or any shrine bonuses.
- Norn Hunting Party Rank 2
- Blessing. You earn an additional +2 reputation points per kill.
- Norn Hunting Party Rank 3
- Blessing. You earn an additional +3 reputation points per kill.
- Norn Hunting Party Rank 4
- Blessing. You earn an additional +4 reputation points per kill.
Hard mode values are in parentheses.
- Boss Bounty
- Blessing. For 5 (10) minutes, you earn +200 (300) reputation points for the next boss you kill.
- Hunt Rampage
- Blessing. You earn double reputation points for each kill. This bonus ends if your party fails to kill an enemy for 45 (60) seconds.
- Hunt Point Bonus
- Blessing. For 60 seconds, you earn +5, +10, +15, +20 reputation points per kill.
- Strength of the Norn
- Blessing. For 60 seconds, you have +100 maximum Health. When Strength of the Norn ends, you gain 100 Health.
- Time Attack
- Blessing. If your party gets 10 kills in the next 150 (200) seconds, you earn +200 (300) reputation points.
- Hunt Rank Up
- Your hunt rank increases.
You gain 10-120 Norn reputation points (20-180 in Hard Mode).
|Kills||Reputation||Maximum Rank||Boss Bounty||Strength of the Norn||Hunt Rampage||Hunt Point Bonus||Time Attack|
|Normal Mode||Hard Mode||Normal Mode||Hard Mode|
|25||10, 15, 20||20, 25, 30||1|
|50||35, 40||50, 55, 60||2|
|175||70, 80||110, 120||4||+10|
|Kills||Normal Mode||Hard Mode||Maximum rank increase|
- This is a Bounty-like blessing.
- If a player is dead when a blessing is bestowed, they will not receive the blessing.
- All bonuses except for increased hunt rank are lost upon death.
- Hunt Rampage doubles all bonuses, including those from bosses, shrines, Hunt Point Bonuses, and 25 kill rewards.
- Getting rank 2 triples your reputation gain per kill in NM and doubles it in HM.
- You also automatically get a point bonus when killing bosses. The boss bonus is dependent on your total number of kills and is shown as follows:
|Total kills1||Bonus per Boss|
|Normal Mode||Hard Mode|
|0-49||50 points||75 points|
|50-99||100 points||150 points|
|100-149||150 points||225 points|
|150-199||200 points||300 points|
|200-249||250 points||375 points|
|250+||300 points||450 points|
- Including the boss.
- The icon's appearance might have been inspired by the Celestial Compass.