- This article is about the Nightfall promotion blessings. For the Factions or Eye of the North blessings, see Bounty-like blessing. For the Zaishen Challenge Quest, see Zaishen Bounty.
Bounties are blessings that you can get in Guild Wars Nightfall from certain NPCs found at most resurrection shrines in the campaign. They supply you with double experience (in normal mode) and a certain amount of title points (for Sunspear/Lightbringer titles) per kill of a special type of creature in the area.
Note: You only get title points for the first time you kill each enemy. If an enemy you already killed becomes resurrected, you will not gain title points for killing it again. However, you still gain title points even if the enemies do not give you experience (you must still be under the rank cap, see below).
The amount of Sunspear Points you gain per kill is different. The further you are in the game, the more Sunspear Points you get (it maxes at 7 points per kill in normal mode and 8 points per kill in hard mode).
Sunspear bounties contribute to Sunspear rank.
|Region||Offered by||Normal mode||Hard Mode|
|Points||Rank cap1||Points||Boss bonus cap2|
|Istan||Sunspear Scouts||13||Sunspear Commander (6)||4||100|
|Kourna||Wandering Priests||4||Sunspear Castellan (8)||4||100|
|7||Sunspear Castellan (8)||8||200|
|The Desolation||Ghostly Scouts||7||Sunspear Castellan (8)||8||200|
- In normal mode, bounties in that region are no longer available once your character achieves the listed rank.
- The maximum bonus points your character will receive from killing bosses.
- 4 points during A Land of Heroes.
Bounty by type
|Corsair Bounty||Army: Corsairs|
|Giant Hunt||Family: Giants|
|Heket Hunt||Family: Heket|
|Insect Hunt||Family: Insects and Family: Arachnids|
|Kournan Bounty||Army: Kournan military|
|Mandragor Hunt||Family: Mandragors|
|Minotaur Hunt||Family: Minotaurs|
|Monster Hunt||Family: Great beasts and Family: Behemoths|
|Plant Hunt||Family: Plants|
|Skale Hunt||Family: Skales|
|Skree Battle||Family: Harpies|
|Undead Hunt||Army: Undead|
Lightbringer bounties contribute to Lightbringer rank.
|Normal||Hard||Boss bonus cap1|
|The Desolation||Ghostly Priests||2||6||150|
|Realm of Torment||Forgotten Wardens||2||6||150|
|Domain of Anguish||Whispers Informants||2||8||-|
- 1 The maximum bonus points your character will receive from killing bosses.
Bounty by type
|Anguish Hunt||Army: Domain of Anguish creatures|
|Demon Hunt||Family: Demons|
|Dhuum Battle||Family: Dryders|
|Elemental Hunt||Family: Elementals|
|Margonite Battle||Army: Margonites|
|Menzies Battle||Family: Shadow Army|
|Monolith Hunt||Family: Graven Monoliths|
|Monster Hunt||Army: Torment creatures|
|Titan Hunt||Army: Nightfall / Realm of Torment Titans|
- In certain areas of the Nightfall campaign, the bounties are only available to Nightfall characters.
- The status icon for all bounties has a word written on it in some sort of runic language, which is not visible when viewed in-game. Its meaning and significance are unknown.
- Bounty-like blessing (available only in Guild Wars Factions and Guild Wars Eye of the North)