Sentient plants are any kind of moving plant - including roots, bushes, flowers, and trees - that can be encountered on every continent. Oakhearts have the same appearance of nature rituals, Melandru's Watcher, and the Druids, in a non-transparent form.
List of hostile NPCs
- Many plant creatures are vulnerable to fire damage and/or slashing damage.
- The formerly human Druids of the Maguuma Jungle took on an Oakheart-like appearance before becoming spectral guardians of the jungle.
- Plants are the only creatures that can drop Bramble Bows (Flatbow, Hornbow, Longbow, Recurve Bow, and Shortbow), Briar Blades and Oaken Recurve Bows.
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Plant.|
- Plants are one of the most prolific creature types in Guild Wars; they can be found in all three campaigns, the expansion and in Core content.
- Ibogas are plants native to Africa and are hallucinogenic.
- Jacarandas are hallucinogenic plants used by shamans in Africa.
- Ayahuascas are South American vines used to prepare a psychoactive infusion of the same name.