From Guild Wars Wiki
|Level(s)|| 1 (22)|
|Campaigns|| Factions |
Concept art by Katy Hargrove.
A Fanged Iboga resembles a cobra, except the head resembles the top of a broad-leafed tree or a blooming flower instead. They primarily employ Illusion Magic and the only threat they offer is health degeneration.
- Jokanur Diggings (level 10)
- Conjure Phantasm - level 10 (24) only
- Crippling Anguish (elite; hard mode only)
- Imagined Burden
- Soothing Images
|Armor ratings at level 10|
- Bramble Flatbow
- Bramble Longbow
- Bramble Recurve Bow
- Briar Blade
- Iboga Petal
- Sentient Root - level 1 (22)
- Sentient Seed - levels 6 (23) and 10 (24)
- Spiritwood Plank
- Wood Plank
- Level 1 Fanged Ibogas do not have any skills. In hard mode, they (level 22) only have Crippling Anguish.
- In the quest The Lone Raider, these creatures cast Imagined Burden which severely hampers your ability to chase the Sneaky Corsair.
- Iboga is a perennial rainforest shrub native to western Central Africa, and can induce hallucinations when taken in larger doses.
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Fanged Iboga.|