From Guild Wars Wiki
- Kourna (at most resurrection shrines)
When the player is of too high level in the Sunspear rank to receive a bounty:
- Heket Hunt - "Ahai, noble Sunspear. Though I have heard tales of treachery and betrayal about your Order, I have also heard your name spoken with honor."
- Insect Hunt - "Your name is growing beyond your stature, hero. I thought you would be fifteen feet tall!"
- Kournan Bounty - "Nobility and wealth will leave you. Honor will live long after you journey into Grenth's realm."
- Mandragor Hunt - "You are known as a leader among your people. Now you must show the people of Kourna the good within your Order."
- Monster Hunt - "Kourna once looked up to the Sunspears, but now many fear their true purpose. A hero like you must work hard to change those opinions."
- Plant Hunt - "It is good to see someone of your stature taking an interest in our local problems."
- Skale Hunt - "May Balthazar guide me to become as brave and strong as you, hero."
- Unknown bounty - "The people of Kourna do not trust easily, Sunspear. But if anyone can change their hearts, it will be you."
|NPCs that give Sunspear bounties|
|Ghostly Scout • Sunspear Scout • Vabbian Scout • Wandering Priest|