|Campaign||Eye of the North|
Cathedral of Flames
Inside Doomlore Shrine
Outside Doomlore Shrine
This dark shrine radiates heat and magic, a testament to ancient days of Charr domination and worship to their former gods, the Titans. Now, in the absence of these deities, the shrine has become a haven for the Charr Shaman caste. An entrance at the shrine leads to a sprawling complex beneath known as the Cathedral of Flames.
— in-game description
- Travel Northeast through Grothmar Wardowns into Dalada Uplands during the quest The Dawn of Rebellion and defeat Scorch Maulclaw to gain entrance.
- Start from Longeye's Ledge, heading towards east through Grothmar Wardowns into Dalada Uplands. You can simply walk through the portal without the quest active to get the outpost. Note that this will not automatically complete the quest The Dawn of Rebellion for you.
- Gron Fierceclaw
- Bonwor Fierceblade
- 20 Swift Fiercejustice (collector for 5 Superb Charr Carvings)
- 20 Gron Fierceclaw (merchant)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- 10 Zaishen Scout (Embark Beach)
- 20 Dune Teardrinker (Polymock opponent)
- (all level 20)
- Devona (Fighter)
- Talon Silverwing (Guardian)
- Aidan (Archer)
- Zho (Interrupt)
- Lina (Protection)
- Mhenlo (Healer)
- Eve (Blood)
- Lo Sha (Illusion)
- Cynn (Fire)
- Herta (Earth)
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Doomlore Ruins.|
- Exploring Doomlore Shrine will yield less than 1 Eye of the North mastery point
- It doesn't contain all of the NPC services of a town, instead it has all the NPCs of a mission outpost.
- It is also the only outpost in the Charr Homelands.
|Towns and outposts in the Charr Homelands|
|Explorable areas • Landmarks|