|Campaign||Eye of the North|
Cathedral of Flames
Inside Doomlore Shrine
Outside Doomlore Shrine
This dark shrine radiates heat and magic, a testament to ancient days of Charr domination and worship to their former gods, the Titans. Now, in the absence of these deities, the shrine has become a haven for the Charr Shaman caste. An entrance at the shrine leads to a sprawling complex beneath known as the Cathedral of Flames.
— in-game description
- Travel Northeast through Grothmar Wardowns into Dalada Uplands during the quest The Dawn of Rebellion and defeat Scorch Maulclaw to gain entrance.
- Gron Fierceclaw
- Bonwor Fierceblade
- 20 Swift Fiercejustice (collector for 5 Superb Charr Carvings)
- 20 Gron Fierceclaw (merchant)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- 10 Zaishen Scout (Embark Beach)
- 20 Dune Teardrinker (Polymock opponent)
- (all level 20)
- Devona (Fighter)
- Talon Silverwing (Guardian)
- Aidan (Archer)
- Zho (Interrupt)
- Lina (Protection)
- Mhenlo (Healer)
- Eve (Blood)
- Lo Sha (Illusion)
- Cynn (Fire)
- Herta (Earth)
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Doomlore Ruins.|
- Exploring Doomlore Shrine will yield less than 1 Eye of the North mastery point
- It doesn't contain all of the NPC services of a town, instead it has all the NPCs of a mission outpost.
- It is also the only outpost in the Charr Homelands.
|Towns and outposts in the Charr Homelands|
|Explorable areas • Landmarks|