From Guild Wars Wiki
|Affiliation||Charr Homelands wildlife|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
Location in Dalada Uplands
- Eye of the North
- Endure Pain
- Enraging Charge
- Headbutt (elite)
- Leviathan's Sweep
- Power Attack
- Devourer Siege (monster skill)
- When close to the edge of the player's compass, Molotov Rocktail will begin a patrol to the north east and continue a short way into the forest.
- His Devourer Siege can easily wipe out a party that is not spread out; flag heroes and henchmen around or underneath him and either interrupt or blind him, preventing both his Devourer Siege and Power Attack.
- You can tank Rocktail using the nearby Siege Devourer: since it rarely uses Devourer Siege once in melee, you can use the durability of the Siege Devourer to approach it alone and lock it in melee safely, even in hard mode.
- Molotov Rocktail has an extended aggro range (larger than spirit range), much like Kournan Spotters.
- Due to Devourer Siege, Pain Inverter is very effective, since it reflects damage from your minions, spirits, summons, and animal companions.
- When he dies, his legs slip apart like those of a Siege Devourer, unlike normal Devourers, which squirm together on their back.
- Molotov Rocktail was named by Kiowa Wyoming through the 2007 Brand The Boss contest.
- The name is a reference to the improvised incendiary weapon, Molotov Cocktail, which is named after Vyacheslav Molotov.