Hound of Balthazar
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Hound of Balthazar|
The burning animation.
- Ceira, Sworn to Fire will unlock this pet if you talk to her during Anniversary Celebrations.
- Can be unlocked by Helena (Zaishen Keeper) by paying their Prestige, Exotic Unlocking cost:
- 20 plus 100 or
- 100,000 Balthazar Faction
- Once unlocked, the hound will be located in the caves to the northeast (the same location as the Black Moa).
- This pet cannot be displayed in the Hall of Monuments.
- This pet is the only animal companion that deals fire damage (instead of piercing or slashing damage).
- Its attack will therefore trigger the burning from Mark of Rodgort.
- Despite their appearance, they are not immune to burning:
- The only way to tell if they are on fire is to look at the Pet Control panel.
- The burning visual effect continues even if the pet is dead.
|Animal Companions and Beast Mastery (edit)|
|List of Pets • Gallery of Pets • Pet Tamers • Pet Menagerie (pet leveling) • Pet Unlock Pack|
|Eye of the North|