- This article is about the Phoenix, a charmable animal of Guild Wars Factions. For the Guild Wars Prophecies skill of the same name, see Phoenix. For the charmable animal of a similar name in Guild Wars Eye of the North, see Rainbow Phoenix.
|Affiliation||Kaineng City wildlife|
Locations in Divine Path
Concept art by Katy Hargrove.
The Phoenix is a charmable animal that can only be found in the Divine Path, which you enter after completing the last Factions mission, the Imperial Sanctum. One phoenix is at the start of the area, with Suun, the other is further along the path, with the ministers. Two adult phoenixes next to Emperor Kisu cannot be charmed.
- The Phoenix is one of three rare pets with their own statues in the "Fellowship" monument in the Hall of Monuments; its statue is labeled, Imperial Phoenix. The others are the Black Widow and the Black Moa Bird.
- When you start Imperial Sanctum, replace Charm Animal with the celestial skill during Imperial Sanctum; it will be reverted back when the mission ends.
- Evolved Phoenixes deal piercing damage, while Unevolved Phoenixes deal slashing damage.
- Unlocking cost: 3 plus 100 or 30,000 Balthazar Faction (Prestige, Cantha)
- This creature more closely resembles the fenghuang of Chinese mythology rather than the phoenix of European lore.
|Animal companions and Charmable animals (edit)|
|• Gallery of Pets • Pet Unlock Pack|
|Eye of the North|