|Preceded by||Raisu Palace|
|Followed by||Cleansing Bukdek Byway|
|Normal mode||Completion time||Rewards|
|Standard||> 5 minutes||1,000 XP||100||1|
|Expert's||2.5 - 5 minutes||1,500 XP||150||1|
|Master's||< 2.5 minutes||2,000 XP||200||1|
|Hard mode||Completion time||Rewards|
|Standard||> 6 minutes||1,000 XP||200||1|
|Expert's||3 - 6 minutes||2,000 XP||300||1|
|Master's||< 3 minutes||3,000 XP||500||1|
- See also: Imperial Sanctum/Guide for a detailed walkthrough
Upon completion of this mission, the players will end up in the Divine Path.
If this is the first time your character has completed this mission, remember to talk to Suun in Divine Path. There will not be any quest nor reward indicator over his head. Suun will give you the Amulet of the Mists. You can then go to one of the nearby adepts and trade the amulet for a unique item. You can only receive this amulet once per character. If for some reason you forget to talk to Suun and leave the Divine Path, you can perform the mission again and talk to Suun to receive the amulet.
- 30 Kuunavang
- Boss-like foes
- 31 (33) Shiro Tagachi
- 20 (26) Bound Warrior
- 20 (26) Bound Ranger
- 20 (26) Bound Monk
- 20 (26) Bound Necromancer
- 20 (26) Bound Mesmer
- 20 (26) Bound Elementalist
- 20 (26) Bound Assassin
- 20 (26) Bound Ritualist
- Shiro Tagachi: "So. You're of the royal line."
- Shiro Tagachi: "You'll do nicely."
- Shiro Tagachi: "I have returned."
- Brother Mhenlo: "Remember friends, Kuunavang has offered her help! Speak with her before you continue; her wisdom and teachings could well keep us alive!"
- Brother Mhenlo: "Shiro has returned! But his power must not send us into hiding; we must confront him before he gains more power!"
- Shiro Tagachi: "I thought I only needed to kill you once in the Courthouse Square...apparently I was wrong."
- Shiro Tagachi: "You then proceeded to thwart me in the Tahnnakai Temple when I was attempting to bind Vizu, but her secrets will not help you now!"
- Shiro Tagachi: "In the Sunjiang District, I grossly underestimated your power."
- Brother Mhenlo: "And you continue to underestimate us even now!"
- Shiro Tagachi: "But this time, I am ready for you!"
- Brother Mhenlo: "We must finish this once and for all! For Togo, and for Cantha!"
- Shiro Tagachi: "And now, without the power of Saint Viktor and Archemorus, you do not stand a chance...."
- Brother Mhenlo: "Togo's death will not be in vain!"
- Shiro Tagachi: "His blood has returned me to my mortal body."
- Shiro Tagachi: "<Party member name>, banished!"
- Brother Mhenlo: "To return to the battle, <Party member name>, you must either run to the celestial orb on top of the hill, or your party must destroy the binder that has taken your place. Either action will send you back to the battle."
- "Don't let up! We've almost got them!"
- "I'll gladly die if doing so will send you back to the Underworld!"
- "The power you received from the Kuunavang seems particularly effective against these demons!"
- "We'll not suffer these demons to live!"
- "Your very presence fouls this world! Be gone!"
- "Demon! You shall not succeed!"
- "Face your doom!"
- "Fear my power!"
- "I have returned!"
- Shiro Tagachi: "I demand that you release me."
- Messenger Vetaura: "You are no longer an Envoy. You cannot demand anything from us."
- Shiro Tagachi: "Of course I am. You have no power over me."
- Emissary Heleyne: "You are wrong Shiro."
- Herald Demrikov: "Denial and disorientation are common among the newly dead."
- Shiro Tagachi: "No. No. This cannot be."
- Courier Torivos: "You are merely a new spirit, lost between the realm of the mortal and the Underworld."
- Messenger Vetaura: "You are our charge now."
- Courier Torivos: "We have reserved a special place in the Underworld for you."
- Emissary Heleyne: "A place you will never escape from."
- Herald Demrikov: "A place where you will finally pay for all of your sins."
- Shiro Tagachi: "I will get you all for this."
- Shiro Tagachi: "This is not the end of me."
- Herald Demrikov: "You are right about that."
- Courier Torivos: "This is not your end."
- Herald Demrikov: "But you will wish it was."
- Emissary Heleyne: "We thank you for your help in capturing Shiro."
- Messenger Vetaura: "We will be watching over you, waiting for the day when you will join us in the afterlife."
- Courier Torivos: "Until then, live a long and fruitful life."
- <Party leader>: "Wait. What are you going to do to Shiro?"
- Messenger Vetaura: "Let us worry about Shiro."
- Banished Paragons or Dervishes are replaced by Bound Warriors.
- You gain a morale boost each time a bound foe is killed.
- The mission will succeed even if Mhenlo dies.
- Some elementalists run this mission for money, echo chaining Celestial Storm to quickly solo Shiro and getting Master's reward.
- The area to which Shiro banishes players contributes approximately 0.2% towards the Canthan Grandmaster Cartographer title.
- You need to team up with at least one other player to uncover this area, as Shiro doesn't banish you if you're the only player.
- The Spirits of the Mists in that area do not respawn after being killed, so spirit-killing skills such as Gaze of Fury help considerably if more than one banishment is planned for zone scraping at leisure.