- This article is about a location. This name is also used for an outpost, an explorable area, a Zaishen mission quest, and a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Region||The Jade Sea|
|Preceded by||The Convocation|
|Followed by||City Under Attack|
- Defeat the three Champions and their Seaguard.
- Retrieve the Spear of Archemorus.
- Defeat Zhu Hanuku using the Spear of Archemorus.
|Normal mode||Completion Time||Rewards|
|Standard||> 25 minutes||1,000 XP||100||1||1,000|
|Expert's||20 - 25 minutes||1,500 XP||150||1||1,000|
|Master's||< 20 minutes||2,000 XP||200||1||1,000|
|Hard mode||Completion Time||Rewards|
|Standard||> 25 minutes||1,000 XP||200||1||1,000|
|Expert's||20 - 25 minutes||2,000 XP||300||1||1,000|
|Master's||< 20 minutes||3,000 XP||500||1||1,000|
Defeat the three Luxon clans and their champions one by one to earn the right to challenge Zhu Hanuku. Each group has two bosses, and the next will enter the arena as soon as the previous group is killed. The Crab Clan will be your first opponent from the South-East corner. The Serpent Clan seconds from the South-West corner. And last the Turtle Clan from the North-West lead by Argo, a very hard elementalist boss who uses Argo's Cry, a skill stronger than Meteor Shower (interrupts highly recommended). Since they all spawn inside narrow corridors, use its gate as choke points before they spread.
Members of the Luxon teams (bosses are marked in bold):
|Crab Clan||Serpent Clan||Turtle Clan|
|Members|| Seaguard Eli
Luxon Ranger (2)
Pet - Elder Reef Lurker (2)
| Luxon Warrior (2)
| Luxon Elementalist (2) |
Winning the Convocation gives you access to the Spear of Archemorus, an optional and recommended bundle item that can deal a max damage of 1900 at its level five when dropped (see its cumulative power here). Take it and head towards the Kraken boss, avoid aggro while fighting it.
This is a dangerous enemy: its Jade Fury skill deals significant area of effect damage and also has two resurrection skills to bring back the Kraken Spawns. Fortunately, its skills have long activation time, which can be easily interrupted.
- Interrupts or daze skills to counter Argo and Zhu Hanuku e.g. Broad Head Arrow which can be captured from Daeman in this mission itself.
- A minion master and/or spirit spammer, since minion and spirit deaths charge the spear.
- Frozen Soil can be useful versus the Luxon clans as their bosses carry Resurrection Signet.
Humans (as spectators)
- 20 Alpheus
- 20 Cyril
- 20 Elder Casta
- 20 Elder Cleo
- 20 Fern
- 20 Kaj
- 20 Linus
- 20 Remick
- 20 Togo
- 20 Elder Rhea
- 24 (26) Leviathan Claw
- 20 (26) Luxon Warrior
- 20 (26) Luxon Ranger
- 20 (26) Luxon Necromancer
- 20 (26) Luxon Mesmer
- 20 (26) Luxon Elementalist
- 20 (26) Luxon Assassin
- 24 (26) Kraken Spawn
- 28 (30) Island Guardian
- 24 (26) Rot Wallow
- 24 (30) Seaguard Eli → Dragon Slash
- 24 (30) Aurora → Barrage
- 24 (30) Daeman → Broad Head Arrow
- 24 (30) Seaguard Gita → Life Sheath
- 24 (30) Seaguard Hala → Power Leech
- 24 (30) Argo → Mind Burn
- 30 (32) Zhu Hanuku
- Togo: "First we locate Elder Rhea. She is the key to finding and securing the Spear of Archemorus."
- Togo: "Ah, there she is. Come. The spear is within our reach."
- Togo: "Elder Rhea. Elder Rhea. It is I, Togo of Shing Jea Monastery."
- Elder Rhea: "Master Togo, you are quite a sight. I wondered when you would emerge from your self-styled exile."
- Elder Rhea: "How you manage to live within the confines of that stuffy monastery I'll never comprehend."
- Togo: "Ah...well, I suppose my spirit does not crave the wide open spaces as strongly as yours."
- Elder Rhea: "Well, it's good to see you. What brings you all the way out here?"
- Togo: "We have come for the Spear of Archemorus."
- Elder Rhea: "Togo, you know full well I cannot just give you the spear."
- Togo: "Oh no?"
- Elder Rhea: "No! Today Zhu Hanuku, the great kraken, returns from the deep."
- Elder Rhea: "What do you study in that monastery of yours?"
- Togo: "Apparently not enough Luxon culture."
- Elder Rhea: "Apparently."
- Elder Rhea: "Every year Zhu Hanuku returns. And on that day we hold the Convocation."
- Elder Rhea: "The strongest among us fight for the right to be the one who defeats the great magical kraken, returning him to the waves."
- Togo: "That is very nice but-"
- Elder Rhea: "The Convocation is today. The spear goes to the winning clan."
- Togo: "Rhea-"
- Elder Rhea: "Togo, if you want the spear, you'll have to fight them for it."
- Argo: "Another Convocation has come, and with it Zhu Hanuku, the mighty sea beast who has terrorized the Jade Sea for hundreds of years."
- Argo: "I return the spear to the pedestal, the prize of today's contest."
- Argo: "May the strongest clan take up its haft and once again slay the magical kraken."
- Argo: "To all those we are about to defeat, I salute you."
- Elder Rhea: "Hear me, Luxons. The imperial dragon of the north has sent its champions in search of the Spear of Archemorus. They shall have it only if they are worthy.
- Elder Rhea: "Enter the arena, outsiders. Fight for your lives. Fight for the spear. The Convocation has begun!"
When Daeman's team enters the arena:
- Daeman: "No outsider shall steal what belongs to the Luxon Armada. We are the Crab! Unrelenting. Unbending. Unbreakable.
When Daeman's team is defeated:
- Daeman: "How is it possible?"
When Aurora's team enters the arena:
- Aurora: "Do not think the Serpent will fall as easily as the reckless Crab. Be warned: where the Serpent strikes, death is sure to follow."
When Aurora's team is defeated:
- Aurora: "I welcome this death."
When Argo's team enters the arena:
- Argo: "It has been many years since the roar of the Canthan dragon has been heard in the Jade Sea. Your strength and courage brings honor to you and your people."
- Argo: "Now you face Argo of the Turtle. Fight well, that our battle may be one for the ages. The Spear of Archemorus will be yours if you defeat me."
When Argo's team is defeated:
- Argo: "Forgive me, my friends."
- Elder Rhea: "You have bested our champions and earned the right to fight Zhu Hanuku."
- Elder Rhea: "I believe this is what you came for. The Spear of Archemorus is yours."
- <Party leader>: "Thank you, Elder Rhea. We accept the spear and the honor of fighting the kraken."
- <Party leader>: "We shall make you proud."
- Elder Rhea: "Yes. I expect you shall."
- Elder Rhea: "The Spear of Archemorus becomes more powerful with each death that occurs within its range. Try to kill enemies at close range whenever possible while carrying the spear."
- <Party leader>: "The kraken is dead."
- Togo: "A more well-deserved victory I have not witnessed."
- Brother Mhenlo: "Master Togo. Master Togo."
- Togo: "Mhenlo, come celebrate with us. We have the Spear of Archemorus."
- Brother Mhenlo: "It's none to [sic] soon. Shiro is on the move."
- <Party leader>: "What? Where?"
- Brother Mhenlo: "He was last seen in the undercity, below Kaineng."
- Togo: "Then we must go the undercity."
- Togo: "We will take this fight to Shiro."
- You can increase your Luxon Faction cap limit by 7,000 by completing this mission along with Gyala Hatchery and Unwaking Waters. This increase can only be applied once per account.
- Archemorus' Strike can cause damage (and knock down) to the party during the convocation battles, if too many creatures die near the Spear of Archemorus.
- If your party wipes at the end of the third convocation battle, but your foes somehow die anyhow (e.g. due to spirits, minions, and/or degeneration), your party will be resurrected after the mid-mission cinematic. The return to outpost window will still appear.
- The portals to Mount Qinkai and Zos Shivros Channel are blocked.
- After completing this mission, your party will be taken to Zos Shivros Channel.