From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Concise description
- Captain Greywind (North Kryta Province)
- Master Scout Kiera (Henge of Denravi)
- Dakk (Ember Light Camp)
- Although there is immediate visual indication of rocks hitting the ground, the first damage and knock down event does not occur until 3 seconds after the spell has been cast.
- Since the earliest knock down occurs after the first 3 seconds, it is recommended that foes are snared when the spell is cast.
- If knock down length is increased to 3 seconds (from Earthbind or a Stonefist Insignia), then foes will either be knocked down two times with a 3 second delay, two times with a perfect quarterknock, or three times with two perfect quarterknocks.
- This is one of the few spells that makes full use of Glyph of Energy.
- Be wary of foes using this skill against your party, especially if it is composed of mostly henchmen and heroes, as they will all stand in approximately the range of the attack (unless you order them to move), devastating your party.
- This spell is one of the most effective when it comes to The Hall of Heroes flawed design anti-ganking, due to the henchmen's tendency of balling-up.
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Meteor Shower.|