North Kryta Province
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|North Kryta Province|
|Exit(s)||Beneath Lion's Arch|
- Resurrection shrines
- Northwest corner, on the path to the Ascalon Settlement, near the west entrance.
- Northeast corner, on the path from the entrance from Scoundrel's Rise.
- Southern half, approximately half-way between the entrances to Lion's Arch and D'Alessio Seaboard, on the path running north.
- South-southeast, just outside the entrance to Lion's Arch.
- Southwest corner, just outside the entrance from D'Alessio Seaboard.
- Archivist Ithimar
- Captain Greywind
- Farmer Dirk
- Lionguard Riddik
These quests will affect the spawns in this area:
- Defend North Kryta Province
- Evil Residents
- Evil Residents Code: Harmonica
- Graven Images
- Orrian Excavation
- The Last Hog
- Mhenlo's Request
- Mustering a Response
- 16 (20) Devona (prior to completion of The Ascalon Settlement, not present during Mhenlo's Request)
- 16 (20) Aidan (prior to completion of The Ascalon Settlement, not present during Mhenlo's Request)
- 16 (20) Mhenlo (prior to completion of The Ascalon Settlement, not present during Mhenlo's Request)
- 16 (20) Cynn (prior to completion of The Ascalon Settlement, not present during Mhenlo's Request)
- 1 (20) Farmer Dirk
- 1 (24) Prize-Winning Hog
- 10 (20) Ascalonian Settlers
- 10 (20) Settlement Guards
- 10 (20) Archivist Ithimar
- 10 (20) Damaris (prior to completion of The Ascalon Settlement, not present during Mhenlo's Request)
- 20 (20) Lionguard Riddik
- 15 (20) Lionscout Gabrian
- 10 (20) Dalos Ekarus
- 10 (20) Meika Ulrikar
- 1 (20) Crevasse (during What Lies Beneath; after the completion of What Lies Beneath, I Feel the Earth Move Under Cantha's Feet or Hole of Istan)
- 10 (20) Helton Wills (collector for 4 Hardened Humps)
- 2 (20) Leighton Cranford (collector for 4 Bog Skale Fins)
- 10 (20) Wintun the Black (collector for 4 Feathered Caromi Scalps)
- 20 (20) Captain Greywind (skill trainer)
- 5 Lynx
- 15 (25) Gypsie Ettin
- 14 (24) Mergoyle
- 20 (26) Fog Nightmare
- 11 (24) Bog Skale
- 15 (28) Smuush Fatfist
- 15 (28) Nav Sharpquill
- 15 (28) Squaw Nimblecrest
- 15 (28) Swoop Needlegrip
- 15 (28) Rawr Wildeye
- 15 (28) Pello Agileclaw
- 15 (28) Chuff Quickbeak
Outside Lion's Arch, prior to completion of The Ascalon Settlement:
- Cynn: "It's a good thing you've got a job as a merchant because you make a terrible tour guide."
- Damaris: "I am doing my best to help you find the Ascalon Settlement."
- Mhenlo: "Cynn, we only just arrived in Kryta. Please don't get us thrown out already."
- Cynn: "I'm just saying, I could get better directions from an imp."
- Aidan: "Though I doubt you could get us thrown out of an entire country, I would prefer you not try, Cynn."
- Devona: "I am sorry for my companion's rudeness, Damaris. Please continue."
- Damaris: "It's quite all right. You'll find the Ascalon Settlement to the northwest."
- Damaris: "It's not far from the shores of the Giant's Basin...the great salt lake out past the swamp."
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 1.6% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests require defeating around 185 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 126 to 241.
- More foes during Graven Images.
- Defend North Kryta Province (Hard Mode) in conjunction with War in Kryta spawns may however, accounting for the completion of the quest and hidden spawns all over the area, drive the enemy count up to 300.
- Elemental damage protection can help against the Fire and Inferno Imps. Remember to spread out before engaging them.
- Prophecies characters who have not completed the Ascalon Settlement can have Mhenlo, Cynn, Devona, and Aidan help vanquish the area. (They will be level 20 but possess no elite skills.)