Bergen Hot Springs
North Kryta Province
Nebo Terrace is a well populated province in north-central Kryta. There are settlements along all the edges and a central village, also named Nebo. In the southwest, undead from the swamps are making incursions.
- Resurrection shrines
- Southeast, by the entrance from Bergen Hot Springs.
- Northeast, by the exit to North Kryta Province.
- Northwest, by the entrance from Beetletun.
- Southwest, by the exit to Cursed Lands.
- Northeast, just south of Beldon the Blade and west of the exit into North Kryta Province.
These quests will affect the spawns in this area:
- 10 (20) Beldon the Blade (collector for 4 Mergoyle Skulls)
- 1 (20) Kira Thorne (collector for 4 Glowing Hearts)
- 10 (20) Etham the Artisan (artisan)
- 5 Lynx
- 15 (25) Gypsie Ettin
- 11 (24) Wraith
- 13 (24) Inferno Imp
- 11 (24) Spined Aloe
- 16 (25) Hellhound
- 17 (25) Skeleton Bowmaster
- 13 (24) Skeleton Ranger
- 11 (24) Skeleton Monk
- 13 (24) Skeleton Mesmer
- 13 (24) Skeleton Sorcerer
- 17 (28) Glutt Wallop
- 17 (28) Tree of Solitude
- 16 (28) Dahr the Diseased
- 15 (28) Boulad the Perverse
- 16 (28) Azibo Painfeast
- 16 (28) Aziz Rottenscalp
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Nebo Terrace.|
- In the southern area, each undead boss has approximately a 3.3% chance to spawn (there are 6 possible bosses and only about a 20% chance that any of them appear).
- This a popular farm for Decayed Orr Emblems (they can be traded for festive items during Halloween and Wintersday).
- Complete exploration of this area contributes 1.17% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests require defeating around 150 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 138 to 226 foes.
- There are few exploitable corpses in the southern area, but plenty elsewhere.
- A party of eight can caravan vanquish the area by leaving from the Temple of the Ages.
- There are hidden Spined Aloes in the northwestern area.
- During Mustering a Response, Captain Langmar and Lieutenant Thackeray will join you, but the challenge will be more difficult: there will be closer to 235 foes; the extra 50% will be mostly White Mantle with the tougher War in Kryta builds.