Bergen Hot Springs
|Bergen Hot Springs|
Bergen Hot Springs is a small outpost in the southeastern part of Nebo Terrace.
The healing properties of these hot springs are renowned across the continent of Tyria. Pilgrims travel from all corners in hopes of being cured of what ails them, from rheumatism to gut rot to demonic possession. Water taken from the Bergen Hot springs is a key ingredient in potions and salves used by village medics far and wide.
— in-game description
- From Lion's Arch, go northwest through the North Kryta Province, then south through Nebo Terrace.
- From Beetletun, go east then south through Nebo Terrace.
- Secondary quest The Hot Springs Murders also leads here.
- 10 Milny Samhammil (collector for 4 Mergoyle Skulls)
- 20 Kailan (armorer)
- 10 Sewell (weaponsmith)
- 5 Luka (merchant)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Agent (storage)
- 12 Little Thom (Brawler)
- 12 Stefan (Fighter)
- 12 Reyna (Archer)
- 12 Alesia (Healer)
- 12 Claude (Cultist)
- 12 Dunham (Enchanter)
- 12 Orion (Mage)
- Complete exploration of this outpost contributes less than 0.1% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- Berg or Bergen means mountain in some germanic languages.
|Towns and outposts in Kryta|
|Lion's Arch • Beetletun • Bergen Hot Springs • D'Alessio Seaboard • Divinity Coast • Fishermen's Haven • Gates of Kryta • Riverside Province • Sanctum Cay • Temple of the Ages|
|Missions • Explorable areas • Landmarks|