Gates of Kryta (outpost)
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about an outpost. This name is also used for a mission and a Zaishen mission quest.
|Gates of Kryta|
Path to Gates of Kryta from Lion's Arch
Once embroiled in a devastating war with Orr and Ascalon, Kryta is now the only thriving human kingdom left on the continent of Tyria. Travelers venturing here from over the treacherous Shiverpeak Mountains will find themselves in the foothills outside the grand city of Lion's Arch.
— in-game description
Gates of Kryta is a mission outpost.
- From Beacon's Perch, head west then south through the Griffon's Mouth cave, then continue south through Scoundrel's Rise.
- From Lion's Arch, head north through the North Kryta Province then south through Scoundrel's Rise.
- The quest To Kryta: Journey's End will bring you here.
- Gates of Kryta
- This mission is the seventh mission in the Prophecies campaign and the first mission in the Kryta region.
- 5 Sedjir (merchant)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- 10 Zaishen Scout (Embark Beach)
- 10 Little Thom (Brawler)
- 10 Stefan (Fighter)
- 10 Reyna (Archer)
- 10 Alesia (Healer)
- 10 Claude (Cultist)
- 10 Dunham (Enchanter)
- 10 Orion (Mage)
- Complete exploration of this outpost contributes 0.1% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
|Towns and outposts in Kryta|
|Lion's Arch • Beetletun • Bergen Hot Springs • D'Alessio Seaboard • Divinity Coast • Fishermen's Haven • Gates of Kryta • Riverside Province • Sanctum Cay • Temple of the Ages|
|Missions • Explorable areas • Landmarks|