He is labeled as a "Fighter Henchman."
|3 - 6||
|8 - 12||
|15 - 17||
|In Hard mode, Skull Crack is added to the Normal mode build.|
Stefan is an aggressive fighter, with a fair amount of offensive ability. He will act similar to the "guard" setting often used for heroes, attacking called targets and those enemies that engage the party. He tends to lead with Sprint when engaging the enemy.
- Has Balanced Stance to prevent knockdowns.
- Will retreat from enemies before activating Healing Signet to avoid taking excessive damage.
- Can buff party AR with "Watch Yourself!"
- Can interrupt and daze with Skull Crack.
- Can also interrupt with Savage Slash.
- Will retreat from enemies before activating Healing Signet, often diverting enemies attention to other party members.
- Towns and outposts
- "Are you here to just talk, or is there some real bravery in that gut of yours? My sword is sharp, my shield is strong, and I'm itching for a good fight. Are you going to stand there all day, or are we going to find some trouble?"
- Droknar's Forge (explorable area)
- "Do you think dropping your name will impress the ladies? I mean, being associated with a hero of your stature is pretty impressive, right?"
- Lion's Arch (War in Kryta)
- "That Dian fellow sure does know his beer. He was telling[sic] about mixing Dwarven Ale and Prismatic Ooze, but he got pulled away before he could finish his story. I bet that would give it quite the kick."
- "Anybody here know how to play checkers?"
- "How far do you think I could throw this shield?"
- "I once knew this girl who had a laugh just like a warthog. Almost made me wet my pants every time I heard it."
- "I wonder how long it took to build the Wall."
- "Patience is a virtue, but I am not the most virtuous man."
- Shiverpeak Mountains
- "I'm going to freeze soon if we don't get moving."
- "They say the legendary explorer Tasca froze to death not far from here."
- "What's the longest you've ever gone without a bath? Me? I'd say three weeks."
- "Why do you think Dwarves[sic] are so small?"
- "You see that over there? Is that...? Yes, I think it is. That's Gryphon[sic] droppings."
- "Ever eat moa bird? Kinda greasy, but I'll take it over lynx any day."
- "How much do you think my sword weighs?"
- "I'll bet the fishing around here is really good."
- "The White Mantle sure have great capes. I'd like to get me one of those."
- "Who do you think built all of these strange-looking buildings?"
- Maguuma Jungle
- "Do you smell that, or is it just me?"
- "Do you think the brightly colored ones are poisonous?"
- "I get the feeling even the plants here are eyeing us as a potential meal."
- "This place gives me the creeps. Can we go?"
- "Why does everything here look like it has fungus growing on it?"
- Crystal Desert
- "Do you think the heat could actually turn your brain into a loaf of bread?"
- "If you squint your eyes, the sand dunes look just like snow drifts."
- "I hate sand. This armor itches."
- "It's so hot out here."
- "Man, I'm thirsty."
- "Ascalon forever!"
- "By Balthazar's mighty blade, I will hear your squeals of anguish."
- "Come to papa."
- "I love a good battle."
- "I'm going to beat you until you're bright blue."
- "I'm going to pound you into a new dimension of pain."
- "Line them up. I will knock them down."
- "Prepare to meet Grenth, vermin!"
- "Taste cold steel."
- "Try this on for size."
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki also has an article on Stefan Baruch.|
- During the Beta Weekend Events and in the Prophecies Strategy Guide, he was named "Stefan Baruch".
- "How far do you think I can throw this shield?" might be a reference to Captain America.
- His skills were updated in the 22nd October 2009 update.
|Devona • Little Thom • Stefan • Zaishen Fighter Aidan • Reyna • Zaishen Archer Alesia • Lina • Mhenlo • Zaishen Healer Claude • Eve Dunham Cynn • Orion • Zaishen Mage|