Elona Reach (outpost)
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about an outpost. This name is also used for a mission and a Zaishen mission quest.
Path from Augury Rock to Elona Reach
This desolated outpost overlooks the skeletal remains of what might once have been a bustling seaport. Brackish puddles are all that remain of the water that once meant life to fishermen and traders alike. Today, rotted pilings and tattered sailcloth are all that mark this ghost harbor.
— in-game description
Elona Reach is a mission outpost. It is one of the three trials to open the path of Ascension. It is the home of one of the two now desolate Crystal Desert Elonian colony towns.
- To get to Elona Reach, travel northeast from Augury Rock, take the teleporter and cross into Diviner's Ascent. Continue north and take another teleporter and go around the sand dune and head west to Elona Reach.
- Enter Skyward Reach from Destiny's Gorge, travel southwest and then northwest to enter Diviner's Ascent. This is a shorter route.
- Elona Reach
- This mission is the seventeenth mission in the Prophecies campaign and the third mission in the Crystal Desert region.
- 20 Victor (merchant)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 10 Zaishen Scout (Embark Beach)
- 17 Little Thom (Brawler)
- 17 Stefan (Fighter)
- 17 Reyna (Archer)
- 17 Alesia (Healer)
- 17 Lina (Protector)
- 17 Claude (Cultist)
- 17 Dunham (Enchanter)
- 17 Orion (Mage)
- 20 Ghostly Hero
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Elona Reach.|
- Complete exploration of Elona Reach contributes less than 0.1% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.