Augury Rock (outpost)
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Exit(s)|| Augury Rock|
Surrounded by mysterious pillars like stone guardians, this overlook is named for the immense crag that looms in the distance, beckoning any brave enough to approach. Do not be deceived: the rock guards its secrets well.
— in-game description
- From Amnoon Oasis follow the road South. At the first fork take the East path and follow the road to the teleporter. After activating and using the teleporter follow the path South East and at the first fork take the North path. Follow the path around back to the South untile you arrive at a cross roads. Follow the Eastern path to the portal.
- The quest Sands Of Souls will bring you here.
- Augury Rock
- 24 Great Ritual Priest Zahmut (mission starter)
- 20 Sidon (merchant)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- 10 Zaishen Scout (Embark Beach)
- (all level 17)
- Little Thom (Brawler)
- Stefan (Fighter)
- Reyna (Archer)
- Alesia (Healer)
- Lina (Protector)
- Claude (Cultist)
- Dunham (Enchanter)
- Orion (Mage)
- Until you have completed the missions Dunes of Despair, Elona Reach and Thirsty River, Augury Rock is displayed as an outpost.
- Complete exploration of Augury Rock contributes 0.1% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.