From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Section||Crystal Desert Quests|
|Given by||Marchena |
in Augury Rock
The Ghost of Marchena, who is angry that he was killed by Minotaurs, asks you to slay ten Minotaurs in Prophet's Path.
- [0..10]/10 Minotaurs slain.
- Return to Marchena for your reward.
Kill 10 Minotaurs anywhere in Prophet's Path. Mobs of Minotaurs can be found patrolling Prophet's Path. A large group of Minotaurs lies west past the teleporter in Prophet's Path. The 10 kills can be done in more than one instance.
Alternatively, take this quest on reaching Augury Rock, then play through the desert as normal. Any Minotaurs encountered in the desert will count for this quest. You will also face enough Minotaurs during the beginning of the Elona Reach mission to satisfy this quest.
- You've come here to Ascend have you? I suggest you watch out for the minotaurs if you head into Prophet's Path. It was those damnable bull-headed monstrosities that slew me many years ago. It really raises my ire that they still live while I am doomed to wander this desert as a ghost! If you are going to Prophet's Path, could you do me the rather small favor of slaying some of those hell-spawned cows for me? 10 of them should suffice, and I can make it worth your while.
- How does that sound?
- Down with those damnable minotaurs! Ahh...I can almost hear their final breath rattle out of them as they lay on the sand mangled and bleeding and...oh, sorry...I got a little carried away there. A deal is a deal. You have my thanks.
- Any Minotaur killed anywhere in the Crystal Desert, e.g. during the Elona Reach mission, also counts for this quest.
- You do not need to be the one who kills the Minotaur; as long as you are within compass range when a Minotaur is killed (by other party members, or local monsters) the kill will be credited to you, and will be noted in the quest log.
- Minotaurs in the Shiverpeaks do not count for this quest.
Anomaly.Boss minotaurs may not count towards the quest.