From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for a Zaishen vanquish quest.
The Amnoon Oasis
Prophet's Path is the area of the Desert that is closest to the sea. A line of monoliths mark the namegiving path, leading from The Amnoon Oasis to Augury Rock.
- Fenster the Golden (collector for 5 Minotaur Horns)
- Gustov the Silent (collector for 5 Dune Burrower Jaws)
- Kyle the Rich (collector for 5 Losaru Manes)
- Winfield Michelson (collector for 5 Bleached Carapaces)
- 20 (26) Rockshot Devourer
- 20 (26) Sand Elemental
- 21 (26) Desert Griffon
- 22 (26) Hydra
- 20 (26) Minotaur
- 20 (26) Salving Cactus
- 20 (26) Storm Kin
- 22 (26) Sand Wurm
- 26 (30) Brol Migo Hinga
- 26 (30) Rept Parn Freg
- 26 (30) Jewk Swem Pleg
- 26 (30) Chak Hack Schawack
- 26 (30) Sheg Zamn Mada
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Prophet's Path.|
- These quests will affect the spawns in this area:
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 1.72% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests require defeating around 300 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 214 to 317 foes.
- There are lots of hidden scarabs and devourers, with several Sand Wurms and Salving Cactuses. The Salving Cactuses may burrow similar to wurms for a short time.
- The area around Kepkhet Marrowfeast is likely the most difficult, as there are several Scarab Nest Builders that cannot be pulled away (but you can pull the boss). Ranged damage is best because the Scarab Nest Builders litter the area with traps. Consider clearing out the patrols around the boss before engaging. The patrols are hostile to non-scarab foes.
- The foes here use conditions liberally. Condition removal skills can be brought, but since they are reapplied very quickly, it is best to bring skills to counter health degeneration.
- The hydra boss (random profession) patrols a long route west of Augury Rock and might be missed.
|Explorable areas in the Crystal Desert|
|Diviner's Ascent • Prophet's Path • Salt Flats • Skyward Reach • The Arid Sea • The Scar • Vulture Drifts|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Landmarks|