The Scar derives its name from the "scar" of greenery that runs through its center, fed by hidden wellsprings. The Losaru centaurs claim this fertile oasis as their own. Surrounding the gorges are rocky cliffs bearing sand dunes upon them, populated by the usual denizens of the desert.
- 10 Cedric Rogers (collector for 5 Losaru Manes)
- 15 Jamie the Wanderer (collector for 5 Dune Burrower Jaws)
- 15 Lord Dorn Lendrigen (collector for 2 Bleached Shells)
- 22 (26) Dune Burrower
- 20 (26) Rockshot Devourer
- 22 (26) Sand Giant
- 21 (26) Desert Griffon
- 22 (26) Hydra
- 22 (26) Sand Wurm
- 24 (30) Aguo Gruffmane
- 24 (30) Caza Windedcalf
- 24 (30) Mina Brillianthaunch
- 24 (30) Zalo Soulhaunch
- 24 (30) Gret Waveringmane
- 24 (30) Doro Icehide
- 26 (30) Graf Wask Derg
- 26 (30) Rept Parn Freg
- 26 (30) Jewk Swem Pleg
- 26 (30) Chak Hack Schawack
- 26 (30) Sheg Zamn Mada
- These quests will affect the spawns in this area:
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 1.8% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests require defeating around 250 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 233 to 274 foes.
- After the Hydra boss performs one circuit of the patrol loop, it becomes stationary by a cliff.
|Explorable areas in the Crystal Desert|
|Diviner's Ascent • Prophet's Path • Salt Flats • Skyward Reach • The Arid Sea • The Scar • Vulture Drifts|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Landmarks|