From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for a Zaishen vanquish quest.
The Arid Sea
- 10 Arliss Vaughn (collector for 5 Iridescent Griffon Wings)
- 10 John Verado (collector for 5 Topaz Crests)
- 10 Mourn Drakespur (collector for 5 Dessicated Hydra Claws)
- 10 Rylan Paval (collector for 5 Spiny Seeds)
- 20 Allura
- 20 Ganji
- 20 Krahm
- 20 Shahin
- 20 Shandara
- 20 (26) Rockshot Devourer
- 21 (26) Sand Drake
- 21 (26) Desert Griffon
- 22 (26) Hydra
- 20 (26) Storm Kin
- Teleporter Switches (groups of 4)
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Skyward Reach.|
- These quests will affect the spawns in this area:
- Complete exploration of this area adds approximately 1.33% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- Vanquisher runs of this area have been reported to require defeating 162 to 178 foes, including quest influences.
- Hydra are found more frequently here than anywhere else in the Crystal Desert so skills like Protective Spirit, Shelter, Spirit Bond, and Mantra of Flame are highly recommended.
- There are a dozen Desert Griffons in the fingertip of land south of Augury Rock.
- Near Diviner's Ascent, there are a couple of spots with hidden Rockshot Devourers.
- There is also a short patrol of Enchanted near the Vulture Drifts portal.
- The zone includes two landmarks with no known function:
|Explorable areas in the Crystal Desert|
|Diviner's Ascent • Prophet's Path • Salt Flats • Skyward Reach • The Arid Sea • The Scar • Vulture Drifts|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Landmarks|