Into the Unknown
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Into the Unknown|
|Section||Crystal Desert Quests|
|Given by||Jorn Kudebeh |
in Augury Rock
(Click to enlarge)
Join your friends from Ascalon for a quick peek at the central Mesa.
- Meet your friends in Skyward Reach.
- Find Aidan and get a good look at the mesa.
- Return to Jorn Kudebeh for your reward.
Exit Augury Rock to meet Cynn, Devona, and Mhenlo. Follow them on a short walk through Skyward Reach and map travel back to Augury Rock to see Jorn Kudebeh.
- Jorn Kudebeh
- Welcome Traveler! It's so exciting to see a new group of people attempting Ascension. One can only hope that you'll fare better than those who've tried in the past, myself included of course! I just spoke to some of your friends and suggested that they go out into Skyward Reach to take a look at the mesa. You should also have a look, and then come back to give me your impressions. I'm recording the impressions of travelers for posterity.
- What do you think?
- Upon meeting the group
- Cynn: Well if it isn't,[sic] <Character name>. We thought you were never going to make it. What kept you?
- Mhenlo: What Cynn was trying to say, but failing at miserably, is that it is good to see you, <Character name>.
- Devona: Aidan has already gone ahead to find us a suitable spot from which to view the mesa. When you are ready, we should all go and find him. We'll lead the way. We've become rather expert at locating Aidan whenever he goes on his little scouting expeditions.
- Upon reaching the vantage point
- Aidan: It's good to see you, friends. I trust the journey was not too harsh? Come, I have something to show you.
- Aidan: Impressive. I assume that completing these trials will open the way for us?
- Cynn: It had better open the way. I'm not spending any more time than is necessary in this forsaken desert.
- Mhenlo: This must truly be the work of the gods. I can sense the divine energy of the place even at this distance.
- Devona: <Character name>, why don't you go back and speak with that ghost? We're going to explore the immediate surroundings a bit, but I trust we'll see one another again soon. Until then, may the gods of this place preserve you.
- Jorn Kudebeh
- Yes, the mesa is impressive, isn't it? If only I had been able to reach it... But I'm sure you'll do just fine. You look pretty capable to me. Of course, I've said the same about the last two dozen people that have come through here as well, so what do I know? In any case, I wish you good luck in your trials.
- It is possible to complete the quest just by visiting the target location.
- This quest can be done with no fighting.
Bug.Aidan's second line, "Impressive. I assume that completing these trials will open the way for us?" should be said by Devona.