|Section||The Desolation Quests|
|Given by||Ganji |
in The Ruptured Heart
(Click to enlarge)
- Escort the ghost Ganji to the spot Krahm fell.
- Guide the wandering spirits to Allura's last resting place.
- Walk to the spot where Shandara and her daughter were lost.
- Reunite the spirits with Shahin to complete the pilgrimage.
Upon completing this quest, Allura, Ganji, Krahm, Shahin, and Shandara will be placed outside Augury Rock, finally completing their Pilgrimage.
Ganji is in The Ruptured Heart near the southwestern exit into the Alkali Pan. After you accepted the quest, just follow the quest markers. To complete the last objective and reach Shahin you need a Junundu. There is a Wurm Spoor southeast from the quest marker (right of the writing "The Ruptured Heart"). Alternatively just follow the path on the map.
- "We left on a pilgrimage in the hopes of reaching Augury Rock to witness the Ascension grounds with our won eyes, but the elements proved too much for us to withstand. Every one of us succumbed along the way. Even in death, we strive to complete our journey. Until we reach our destination, we will never rest. Please, reunite our caravan and lead the way so that we may complete our final walk."
Intermediate dialogue 1
- Krahm: "I can still hear the shrill cries of that moment when a hideous beast first attacked our line. It was right here that it happened."
- Krahm: "We had evaded it for many days, but with all the rumbling beneath us, we all knew it was inevitable."
- Krahm: "The stroms kicked up something fierce. Blinded by biting wind and searing sand, we had little chance."
- Krahm: "It was so sudden I barely had time to feel the pain. In an instant the world turned black and I was inside the belly of the beast. At least the others made it farther than me."
- Krahm: "Here is where my last steps were made, my last breaths were taken."
Intermediate dialogue 2
- Allura: "It was here that the dunes all began to look the same..."
- Allura: "We wandered in circles for what felt like days."
- Allura: "Our rations ran dry. With little food and no water, the desert consumed us after scorching out skin..."
Intermediate dialogue 3
- Shandara: "So hot...my lips burned an skin cracked. The pain was excruciating."
- Shandara: "I did not realize my little girl had left my side. I looked down and saw she was missing, so I broke from the line to look for her."
- Shandara: "The sandstorm quickly covered her small tracks. It was through sheer luck that I found her hiding behind a rock."
- Shandara: "Our reunion was bittersweet. Though we were together, we were alone. We never found the caravan and died the next day."
- "You are the same <character name> that I have heard about through the winds, are you not? Gathering these lost souls so they might continue their journey to the point of Ascension is a very noble deed, and I thank you for the kind gesture. Please accept this small token as my thanks for releasing my dear friends from torment and sendng us back on our journey to Augury Rock. Perhaps we shall see you again some day if you ever choose to journey to that sacred place."