From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- This article is about creature type. For the NPC, see Ghost (NPC).
Most restless souls of formerly living creatures have some sort of reason for hanging around a place: an unfinished task, a wrong that needs righting, and so on. They're often coherent, and you can hold a reasonable conversation with them—the few not eager to have you join them, at least. They can be obsessive, or angry, but they're sane—sane for ghosts, at least. They can be recognized by their translucent appearance and their typically greenish skins. Almost all ghosts are non-fleshy, i.e. they are invulnerable to certain conditions and leave invisible non-exploitable corpses.
List of hostile NPCs
- Vulnerable to holy damage
- Only during quests and/or missions.
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Ghost.|
- Although spirits appear similar (both can have translucent, greenish skins), and some ghosts may have the word spirit in their names, spirits are different creature types.
- Many ghosts have the increased armor against physical damage.