From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Level(s)||20 (26), 24 (26)|
Eye of the North
Smite Crawlers are creatures found in the Ice Wastes in the Underworld. They resemble Scarabs with the exception of their ghostly appearance. Although they use Smiting and Protection Prayers, these foes attack in melee.
- Eye of the North
- Divine Intervention
- Mend Condition
- Reversal of Fortune
- Shield of Judgment (elite)
- Smite Hex
- Zealot's Fire
|Armor ratings at level 24|
- Smite Crawlers come in groups of three to five. Due to their constant use of Shield of Judgment and Reversal of Fortune, attacking them directly is very painful and will most likely not kill them. Smite Crawlers are easy to tank, so taking area of effect skills will help greatly against them.
- They deal piercing damage.
- They have the best known drop rate for Storm Bows.
- This creature has a miniature version.
- The seasonal quest Wintersday Cheer originally added this NPC to Varajar Fells, but now its perennial replacement A Good Deed. employs Smite Crawlers in the same role.