From Guild Wars Wiki
Map of the Ice Wastes
The Ice Wastes are one of several sub-sections of the Underworld. It can be reached by traveling north east from the Labyrinth. The Ice Wastes consists of largely barren ravines covered in ice and snow.
- 28 (30) Terrorweb Dryder (only during Restoring Grenth's Monuments and Servants of Grenth)
- 28 (30) Terrorweb Dryder (silver) (only during Servants of Grenth)
- 24 (26) Smite Crawler
- 28 (30) Skeleton of Dhuum
- It is usually possible with careful movement and pulling to avoid the patrolling groups of Coldfire Nights and kill all the Smite Crawler groups. This is a common tactic for various Underworld farms.
- In this region Smite Crawlers and Coldfire Nights don't attack each other, however they are still enemy groups to each other. Coldfires use AoE water hexes which the smite crawlers can then use Smite Hex to deal damage with.
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Ice Wastes.|
|Landmarks in The Underworld|
|Bone Pits • Chaos Planes • Forgotten Vale • Hall of Judgment • Ice Wastes • The Labyrinth • Spawning Pools • Twin Serpent Mountains|