Terrorweb Dryder (silver)
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- This article is about the silver Terrorweb Dryder. For the normal one, see Terrorweb Dryder.
The silver Terrorweb Dryders are creatures appearing during quests in the Underworld. They often spawn together with the normal Terrorweb Dryders.
- The Underworld
- Bone Pits (only during Imprisoned Spirits)
- Chaos Planes (only during The Four Horsemen)
- Ice Wastes (only during Servants of Grenth)
- Spawning Pools (only during Terrorweb Queen)
- Twin Serpent Mountains (only during Demon Assassin)
16 Fire Magic (20 Fire Magic in Hard Mode)
- In addition to the behavior of the normal Terrorweb Dryders, the silver ones will use Death's Charge to shadow step to their target and use Star Burst. They'll also use Death's Charge to heal themselves.
- This is the only foe in the Underworld with non-native skills (Starburst and Death's Charge are from Factions).
- The Terrorweb Dryder (silver) uses the same model/skin as a Frostfire Dryder.