Map of the Bone Pits
The Bone Pits are one of several large sub-sections of The Underworld. It can be reached by traveling to the Chaos Planes and then heading to the northeast. The distinctive mark of the Bone Pits are the three large bony tentacles which emerge from the pit itself and stroke the air.
The Bone Pits are inhabited by abominations, animated piles of human refuse from those who have traveled through without success. These abominations consist of Dead Collectors and Dead Threshers. The Dead Collectors are corpse-exploiting necromancers who take advantage of the continually respawning Chained Souls to raise large armies of Bone Horrors.
The Bone Pits are connected to the Realm of Torment according to the Reaper of the Bone Pits.
- 28 (30) Terrorweb Dryder (only during Restoring Grenth's Monuments and Imprisoned Spirits)
- 28 (30) Terrorweb Dryder (silver) (only during Imprisoned Spirits)
- 22 (26) Chained Soul
- 28 (30) Skeleton of Dhuum
- The large tentacles in the Bone Pits can also be seen in the Poisoned Outcrops.
- Since the Wintersday 2006 festival, the Bone Pits and Chaos Planes has been the staging area for two quests given by the Rift Warden.
|Landmarks in The Underworld|
|Bone Pits • Chaos Planes • Forgotten Vale • Hall of Judgment • Ice Wastes • The Labyrinth • Spawning Pools • Twin Serpent Mountains|