From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Map of the Spawning Pools
The Spawning Pools are one of several large sub-sections of The Underworld. It can be reached by travelling to the west from the Chaos Planes. The Spawning Pools are symbolised by wide stone corridors filled with brown tar.
The Spawning Pools are inhabited by Terrorweb Dryders and Charged Blacknesses, two powerful types of elementalists.
- 28 (28) Reaper of the Spawning Pools
- 20 Black Widow (after completion of Terrorweb Queen)
- 26 (30) Obsidian Guardian (only during Terrorweb Queen)
- 28 (30) Terrorweb Dryder
- 28 (30) Terrorweb Dryder (silver) (only during Terrorweb Queen)
- 30 (32) Terrorweb Queen (only during Terrorweb Queen)
- 27 (30) Charged Blackness
- 28 (30) Skeleton of Dhuum
- The pools in this area have the Tar environment effect.
|Landmarks in The Underworld|
|Bone Pits • Chaos Planes • Forgotten Vale • Hall of Judgment • Ice Wastes • The Labyrinth • Spawning Pools • Twin Serpent Mountains|