Hall of Judgment
|Hall of Judgment|
Map of the Hall of Judgment
The Hall of Judgment is a smaller sub-section of the Underworld. After usurping Dhuum's throne, Grenth forced him into a state of dormancy and imprisoned him within the Hall of Judgment, trapped behind massive enchanted doors and layers of divine magic. The doors to the hall can be reached by traveling north from the Ice Wastes. Once all Underworld quests are completed, Dhuum awakens and the doors to the Hall of Judgement open, allowing entrance inside.
- 28 (28) Reaper of the Bone Pits
- 28 (28) Reaper of the Chaos Planes
- 28 (28) Reaper of the Forgotten Vale
- 28 (28) Reaper of the Ice Wastes
- 28 (28) Reaper of the Labyrinth
- 28 (28) Reaper of the Spawning Pools
- 28 (28) Reaper of the Twin Serpent Mountains
- 30 (32) Dhuum
- The doors to the Hall of Judgment will be closed until all quests prior to The Nightman Cometh are completed.
- Dhuum will not turn hostile until the last player enters the room.
- Taking the quest from King Frozenwind will immediately start Dhuum's dialogue and teleport all Reapers to the Hall of Judgment. Due to this, make sure all party members are already at the Ice Wastes before taking this quest, or else they will be forced to run all the way to the Hall of Judgment, unable to be teleported by the Reapers.
- This area is very similar to the Zaishen map before the Underworld is entered in Heroes' Ascent.
|Landmarks in The Underworld|
|Bone Pits • Chaos Planes • Forgotten Vale • Hall of Judgment • Ice Wastes • The Labyrinth • Spawning Pools • Twin Serpent Mountains|