From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Map of the Forgotten Vale
The Forgotten Vale is one of several sub-sections of the Underworld. It can be reached by travelling west from the Labyrinth. The Forgotten Vale consists of a small village inhabited by Tortured Spirits. There are many small houses with light beams streaming down near them.
The Forgotten Vale is inhabited by a variety of Underworld creatures, as detailed below.
- 15 (20) Mayor Alegheri
- 28 (28) Reaper of the Forgotten Vale
- 15 (20) Tortured Spirits
- 20 Black Widow (after completion of Wrathful Spirits)
- 26 (30) Obsidian Behemoth
- 28 (30) Terrorweb Dryder (only during Restoring Grenth's Monuments)
- 15 (20) Tortured Spirit (only during quest Wrathful Spirits)
- 26 (30) Coldfire Night
- 26 (30) Stalking Night
- 26 (30) Grasping Darkness
- 28 (30) Skeleton of Dhuum
- Players killed by Dhuum during The Nightman Cometh quest will be teleported to this area in spirit form. Talk to Mayor Alegheri to return to the Hall of Judgment.
|Landmarks in The Underworld|
|Bone Pits • Chaos Planes • Forgotten Vale • Hall of Judgment • Ice Wastes • The Labyrinth • Spawning Pools • Twin Serpent Mountains|