Skeleton of Dhuum
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Skeleton of Dhuum|
Locations in the Underworld (incomplete)
- The Underworld
Quests involved in: (during Halloween)
- Glob of Ectoplasm
- Pile of Glittering Dust (When it drops dust, it is always 4 piles in normal mode.)
- Skeletons of Dhuum have 644 health in normal mode and 744 health in hard mode.
- There are 38 Skeletons of Dhuum in the Underworld before any quests are taken. Others spawn when the following quests are accepted: Demon Assassin, Imprisoned Spirits, Servants of Grenth, Terrorweb Queen, The Four Horsemen, and Unwanted Guests.
- Skeletons of Dhuum, with skills that penetrate all defenses, were introduced during Halloween 2009 to reduce Underworld speed clearing and solo farming. (Source)
- They use the same animations as Skeletal Berserkers.