Twin Serpent Mountains
|Twin Serpent Mountains|
Map of the Twin Serpent Mountains
The Twin Serpent Mountains are one of several sub-sections of the Underworld. It can be reached by traveling south from the Labyrinth. The Twin Serpent Mountains consist of a series of hills intertwined with the two large serpent-like dragons, from which the region gains its name. The serpents are monuments to two brothers who challenged Grenth for power in eons past, and were turned into serpents themselves to serve Grenth for eternity.
- 26 (30) Obsidian Behemoth
- 24 (26) Keeper of Souls (only during Demon Assassin)
- 28 (30) Terrorweb Dryder (only during Demon Assassin and Restoring Grenth's Monuments)
- 28 (30) Terrorweb Dryder (silver) (only during Demon Assassin)
- 26 (30) Charged Blackness
- 28 (30) Skeleton of Dhuum
- The Obsidian Behemoth's have Nature's Renewal which can make this area more difficult for groups relying on maintained enchantments.
- This area is very tough for melee. Obsidian Behemoths use traps which will do a ton of damage to melee; as well as crippled and blind, besides using stances to block most physical attacks.
|Landmarks in The Underworld|
|Bone Pits • Chaos Planes • Forgotten Vale • Hall of Judgment • Ice Wastes • The Labyrinth • Spawning Pools • Twin Serpent Mountains|