Reaper of the Forgotten Vale
|Reaper of the Forgotten Vale|
|Affiliation||Servants of Grenth|
Location in the Underworld
The Reaper of the Forgotten Vale is one of the Reapers of the Underworld, servants of Grenth who have been imprisoned by the Terrorweb Dryders. To summon the Reaper of the Forgotten Vale you need to kill the Terrorweb Dryders around Grenth's monument in the Forgotten Vale.
- The Underworld
The Nightman Cometh
- Dhuum's Rest (Reaper skill)
- Ghostly Fury (Reaper skill) (after the Dhuum's Rest bar is filled)
- Spiritual Healing (Reaper skill) (after the Dhuum's Rest bar is filled)
- "There are those who meet with death on an even playing field. And there are others who are caught off their guard. It is these souls, who die so quickly that they do not notice the transition from life into unlife, who wind up here in the Forgotten Vale. There are perhaps the most tragic of all the spirits trapped here, for they do not truly understand what is happening around them."
- "You wish to leave this place. Where in the Rift would you like to travel?"
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Reaper of the Forgotten Vale.|