Reaper of the Spawning Pools
|Reaper of the Spawning Pools|
|Affiliation||Servants of Grenth|
Location in the Underworld
The Reaper of the Spawning Pools is one of the Reapers of the Underworld, servants of Grenth who have been imprisoned by the Terrorweb Dryders. To summon the Reaper of the Spawning Pools you need to kill the Terrorweb Dryders around Grenth's monument in the Labyrinth.
The Nightman Cometh
- Dhuum's Rest (Reaper skill)
- Ghostly Fury (Reaper skill) (after the Dhuum's Rest bar is filled)
- Spiritual Healing (Reaper skill) The Nightman Cometh (after the Dhuum's Rest bar is filled)
- "There are even more foul things to be found in the bubbling deep. It is said that before a child has a nightmare, the beast must first be created here in the Spawning Pools, for only if it truly exists can it inspire fear in the mortal realm. It is right for you to be afraid. If there ever was a place on this world or the next to be feared, this would be it."
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Reaper of the Spawning Pools.|
- The Reaper of the Spawning Pools can teleport players to the other Reapers after they have been freed (see Restoring Grenth's Monuments).
- Like the other Reapers of the Underworld, if the Reaper of the Spawning Pools dies, your party will be removed from the Underworld.
- Exercise caution when killing the Terrorweb Dryders that seal the Reaper of the Spawning Pools, as there are unlinked additional Dryders in the area that could potentially kill the Reaper.