Reaper of the Labyrinth
|Reaper of the Labyrinth|
|Affiliation||Servants of Grenth|
Location in the Underworld
The Reaper of the Labyrinth is one of the Reapers of the Underworld, servants of Grenth who have been imprisoned by the Terrorweb Dryders. To summon the Reaper of the Labyrinth you need to kill the Terrorweb Dryders around Grenth's monument in the Labyrinth.
- The Underworld
The Nightman Cometh
- Dhuum's Rest (Reaper skill)
- Ghostly Fury (Reaper skill) (after the Dhuum's Rest bar is filled)
- Spiritual Healing (Reaper skill) The Nightman Cometh (after the Dhuum's Rest bar is filled)
The Labyrinth is home to the Aatxe, a bestial race of demonic guardians that do not look lightly upon trespassers. Take these words of warning: tread through these halls carefully. Those who find themselves lost are seldom found alive. This is no place for the weak or the slow.
You wish to travel through the Rift. Where is it that you desire to go?
- Where else can you teleport us to?
- I can only send you to others who serve grenth. Tell me where you would like to go.
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Reaper of the Labyrinth.|