Reaper of the Ice Wastes
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Reaper of the Ice Wastes|
|Affiliation||Servants of Grenth|
Location in the Underworld
- The Underworld
The Nightman Cometh
- Dhuum's Rest (Reaper skill)
- Ghostly Fury (Reaper skill) (after the Dhuum's Rest bar is filled)
- Spiritual Healing (Reaper skill) The Nightman Cometh (after the Dhuum's Rest bar is filled)
- "These are the Ice Wastes, home to Grenth's eternal servants. It is said that the first worshipers of the god of death were rewarded for their fealty with icy immortality. They wander this place, forever on guard against intruders to the Underworld. In this frozen afterlife, the ice golems exist for nothing more than to serve their god. Be careful that you do not incur their wrath, for little more than a touch is enough to destroy even the most fiery of mortals."
- "You come to me to be transported from this place. Where do you wish to go?"
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Reaper of the Ice Wastes.|