From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- This article is about the Wintersday NPC. For the Guild Wars 2 account-based title, see Hall of Monuments Reward Calculator.
- "Lo and behold, traveler! Watch your step! Grenth has breached the divide between the planes in a bid for victory in this year's Wintersday battle. It is my duty to provide passage to those of stout heart and mind to the locations where conflicts are taking place. Are you brave enough to join in the conflict?"
- Unlike all other Wintersday NPCs, Rift Warden does not appear until December 20, 20:00 UTC.
- This creature has a miniature version.
- Consuming a Phantasmal Tonic turns a character into a Rift Warden for 50 minutes.
- Rift Wardens were originally level 24 Elementalist foes found in the first map of Heroes' Ascent. A team was rewarded with a 2% morale boost for each one killed. The format of the first map was revamped in the June 29, 2005 update and Rift Wardens were replaced with the Unworthy Dead, and later, the Zaishen Elite of Heroes' Ascent.