From Guild Wars Wiki
|Exit(s)|| Diviner's Ascent|
- 15 Kelsay Pradist (collector for 5 Jade Mandibles)
- 10 Sir Norrington (collector for 5 Shriveled Eyes)
- 20 Sennat Sen (artisan)
- 20 (26) Rockshot Devourer
- 22 (26) Hydra (Crystal Desert)
- 20 (26) Storm Kin
- 26 (30) Graf Wask Derg
- 26 (30) Brol Migo Hinga
- 26 (30) Rept Parn Freg
- 26 (30) Jewk Swem Pleg
- 26 (30) Sheg Zamn Mada
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Salt Flats.|
- These quests will affect the spawns in this area:
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 1.5% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests require defeating around 200 foes. Including quest influences, and popups it has been reported to range from 146 to 255.
- There are a lot of hidden foes littering the entire area, with hidden scarabs concentrated in the north, and hidden devourers in the south. (Occasionally foes will spawn on the southern path to Skyward Reach, forcing you to trigger the southern popups.)
- It is sometimes possible to vanquish this area without killing all of the non-popup scarabs and devourers along the path to/from Skyward Reach.
- Many of the foes in this area, particularly the Storm Kin and Hydra, travel quickly along long routes, making them easy to miss. Placing numerous spirits will help to slow or kill many of these patrolling foes.
- The northernmost Teleporter set is useless, due to you being able to walk on a narrow path up or down the cliff next to the left teleporter.
- The fallen statue near the portal to Prophet's Path appears to be wearing a female's Templar helm.
- This area has a high number of charmable animals, possibly the highest in the game.
|Explorable areas in the Crystal Desert|
|Diviner's Ascent • Prophet's Path • Salt Flats • Skyward Reach • The Arid Sea • The Scar • Vulture Drifts|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Landmarks|