- This article is about the species. For the NPC with the same name, see Centaur (NPC).
Elonian Centaurs not only have equine features, but also resemble the swift gazelles that run across plains and savannahs. These creatures are also more leonine than their distant Tyrian cousins, displaying some of the social behaviors of big cats—a group of Elonian Centaurs is called a “pride.” Their extended families normally prowl and hunt around a pride’s breeding grounds, fighting to defend their territory.
Centaur are a quadpedal humanoid race.
Each centaur pride have unique cultures.
List of hostile NPCs
|Guild Wars Prophecies|
|Northern Shiverpeaks||Shiverpeak Mountains wildlife|| 8 (23) Shiverpeak Warrior
8 (23) Shiverpeak Longbow
8 (23) Shiverpeak Protector
|Maguuma Jungle||Maguuma Jungle wildlife|| 16 (25) Maguuma Warrior
16 (25) Maguuma Hunter
16 (25) Maguuma Protector
16 (25) Maguuma Warlock
16 (25) Maguuma Enchanter
16 (25) Maguuma Avenger
|Crystal Desert||Crystal Desert wildlife|| 20 (26) Losaru Bladehand
20 (26) Losaru Bowmaster
20 (26) Losaru Lifeband
20 (26) Losaru Windcaster
|Guild Wars Eye of the North|
|Far Shiverpeaks||Modniir1|| 20 (26) Modniir Berserker
20 (26) Modniir Hunter
20 (26) Modniir Priest
20 (26) Modniir Shaman
|Shiverpeak Mountains wildlife|| 8 (23) Shiverpeak Warrior2
8 (23) Shiverpeak Longbow2
- Only during the quest Service: In Defense of the Eye.
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki also has an article on Centaur.|
- Shiverpeak, Maguuma, and Losaru centaurs have 20 additional armor against cold damage, except for the Rangers of the groups. The Rangers have 10 additional armor against cold damage, but also have 30 less armor against earth damage.
- While not specifically mentioned in-game, the Maguuma centaurs are referred to as Harathi in Guild Wars 2 and in later interviews.
- The Shiverpeak centaurs do not have an explicitly given name, however they have been seen alongside the Modniir, and share the same character models.