Thirsty River (outpost)
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about an outpost. This name is also used for a mission and a Zaishen mission quest.
Path from Augury Rock to Thirsty River
Paths from Destiny's Gorge to Thirsty River
One look at this dry and desolated gorge tells the tale of its naming. Where once flowed a mighty river that shaped the land over millennia, now wind and sand make their way along deep channels, now little more than an echo of the past.
— in-game description
Thirsty River is a mission outpost. It is one of the three trials to open the path of Ascension. Having once been a river, it is now riddled with buildings created out of the remains of wrecked Margonite ships.
- To reach Thirsty River, travel east from Skyward Reach into The Scar. From there, either let yourself die and spawn outside Thirsty River, or continue east and then travel south to Thirsty River. You can also travel from Destiny's Gorge to get to Thirsty River.
- Thirsty River
- This mission is the sixteenth mission in the Prophecies campaign and the second mission in the Crystal Desert region.
- 17 Little Thom (Brawler)
- 17 Stefan (Fighter)
- 17 Reyna (Archer)
- 17 Alesia (Healer)
- 17 Lina (Protector)
- 17 Claude (Cultist)
- 17 Dunham (Enchanter)
- 17 Orion (Mage)
- 20 Kinsley (merchant)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- 20 Ghostly Hero
- 10 Zaishen Scout (Embark Beach)
- Complete exploration of this outpost adds 0.1% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- It is possible to avoid traveling through The Scar to reach this outpost. If you party wipe inside the area your party will be resurrected outside the Thirsty River outpost. This only occurs if the party has never traveled close to the Destiny's Gorge resurrection shrine and if you are closer to the Thirsty River resurrection shrine than the Destiny's Gorge one.